25 December 2009

The end of Christmas Day

This has been one the best Christmas days ever! I woke up with my girlfriend, had a cuppa and a mince pie for breakfast and opened some amazing presents!

We then watched Shrek on TV and then wandered over to my parents house and had an awesome Christmas dinner, then only to find out that we'd got even more presents to open!

We stayed for 5 hours doing my favourite thing at Christmas; Drinking and playing cards and yahtzee.

I'm now sitting at home, watching Speed, having a cuppa again and eating chocolate. I also managed to work out how to use my telescope properly and I think I can locate any object in the sky now, which is great!

Well, it's now 23.39 and I hope everyone has had a very Merry Christmas and will have an awesome New Year.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment